4th-Year Medical Student; Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
B.A. in Black Studies and B.S. in Cell/Molecular Biology
- Taught community health workers and farmers how to utilize computers with Choice Trust, a non-profit organization, located in Tzaneen, Limpopo Province, South Africa
- Workshop facilitator for Kings Against Violence Initiative (KAVI) to decrease community violence in the Flatbush region of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Serves as a mentor for Mentoring in Medicine, an organization created to increase the diversity of the U.S. physician workforce
- Selected for membership into the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Gold Humanism Honor Society (GHHS), recipient of National W. Montague Cobb Medical Achievement
- Award from the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., and recipient of the highly selective American Medical Association Foundation Physicians of Tomorrow Scholarship