Some forms can still be picked up from the Academic Advising Center in WSB 03D (see **) during working hours, and all of the forms listed below can be picked up from the shelves outside HAB 19 (the Records and Registration Office). Completed forms cannot be submitted electronically at this time. All forms must have original signatures and be delivered in person or by postal mail. Refer to this semester's Schedule of Classes and/or Academic Calendar for the deadlines by which these forms must be submitted.
- Address Change
- Advisor Transfer Credit Form
- Course Audit Registration Form
- Declaration of Major/Change of Major **
- Declaration of a Minor/Change of Minor (undergraduate) **
- Drop/Add Form **
- Excess Credit Request **
- Independent Study
- Leave of Absence/Withdrawal from College-- be sure to complete both (2) pages! **
- Name/Social Security Number Change
- Registration Form for Graduate and Non-matriculated Students
- Reversing Repeat Grade Option
- Summer Session Credit Course Registration & Student Census
- Transcript Request form
- Transfer of Credit Application (advance approval needed) **
- Course Withdrawal *; **
* = These forms are a 2-part Optical Scan Form which must be obtained from the Office of Records and Registration or your department Advisor.
** = These forms are available in the Academic Advising Center, WSB 03D during business hours.