Pathway to Graduation
- Find Your Major
- Declare Your Major
- Complete the General Education Program
- Complete College-wide Degree Requirements
- Prepare for Graduation
College Policies & Procedures
- Adding/Dropping/Withdrawing from Classes
- Electing the S/U Option
- Repeating a Course & Replacing Grade
- Academic Integrity
- Class Attendance
- Liberal Arts
- Grade Point Average
- Transfer Credits
- Major/Minor Declaration
- All College Policies
The professional staff of the Academic Advising Center collaborates with faculty and professional staff members across the campus to deliver a multifaceted program of academic advisement. Read more.
- Academic Success Workshops are offered in February and March so be sure to attend one! No pre-registration is required.
- Ready to declare your major? Some majors have deadlines.
- The Fall 2016 Schedule is available and time assignments are posted. See your advisor before registration week (begins April 18).
Information for Faculty
Advising resources and training modules for faculty advisors.
Students can meet with AAC advisors by appointment or any time as walk-ins. Email quick questions to email@example.com. Read more.