Transfer Articulation Agreements
New Paltz has developed detailed transfer articulation agreements with the following community colleges: Columbia-Greene*, Dutchess*, Hudson Valley*, Nassau*, Orange*, Rockland*, Suffolk*,Sullivan*, and Ulster*. These agreements cover a broad range of transfer programs and are designed to assist community college students in determining course equivalency toward the major. When accepted into a parallel program at New Paltz, these candidates are accorded full junior status with the potential to complete their degree requirements within four additional semesters of successful full-time study.
An explanation of these articulation agreements is noted in the guide, The Door Is Open, available at these community colleges or the New Paltz Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Transfer Admissions Menu:
- Admission as a Transfer Student
- Application & Transcript Deadlines
- Other Transfer Admission Categories
- Academic Major Entrance Requirements
- The Admission Decision
- Evaluation and Awarding of Transfer Credit
- How to Apply
- Pre-Enrollment Deposit (PED) and Deadlines
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Housing Information for Transfer Students
- Student Advising and Course Registration