Steps to enrollment
- Submit your $250.00 deposit.
Deposits or EOP Confirmation Forms for fall enrollment are due May 1 or 10 business days from the date on your acceptance letter (whichever is later).
Pay one of three ways!
- Online: my.newpaltz.edu
- Telephone: Call (845) 257-3150 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and pay by either VISA or MasterCard.
- Check or money orders payable to: SUNY New Paltz
SUNY New Paltz
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561
- Submit final high school transcript.
- Submit AP, IB, and/or college course transcripts/score reports, if applicable.
If you have taken college courses, AP courses, or IB courses while in high school and wish to receive credit for these courses, submit official transcripts/score reports in order to be considered for credit.
AP test scores must be submitted directly from the College Board to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
IB results must be submitted directly from the International Baccalaureate Organization to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Official college transcripts for college courses taken in high school must be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Submit Health Report and Physician’s Certificate of Immunization
All new students, regardless of age, number of credits taken, or previous college attendance, are required by New York State to submit the Health Report and Physician’s Certificate of Immunization. Visit the Student Health Center website for the necessary forms and instructions.
- Sign up to Student Orientation and Course Registration.
All freshmen are expected to attend our three day Student Orientation and Registration program for new students and their families.
Academic advising, course registration, transition from high school to college activities and much more take place during the orientation program. Detailed information will be sent to all freshmen who have submitted their Pre-Enrollment Deposit from the Office of Student Development.