Admission to the 7-Year Medical Program
This program is open only to entering freshmen (non-EOP).
- Students using the SUNY Application or the Common Application must use curriculum code 1112 when applying.
- A minimum overall high school average of 93 (3.6/4.0) is required.
- A minimum SAT Critical Reading + Mathematics score of 1250 (old test)/1310 (new test) is required.
- A minimum ACT score of 28 is required.
- Applicants must submit an essay which describes how they became interested in osteopathic medicine and what they hope to accomplish in this professional field.
- After acceptance to New Paltz, applicants with these minimum requirements will be asked to participate in the program entrance interview at the New Paltz campus.
- Completed applications must be received (not postmarked) by the Office of Undergraduate Admission by January 15.