BUS369 Intermediate Accounting II
Continued coverage of financial accounting and reporting for business entities. Topics include accounting for liabilites and shareholders' equity, income taxes, financial instruments accounting changes and error corrections, the statement of cash flows, and additional topics of current interest.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Accounting (542), Finance (543), General Business (547), General Business - ITU (547U), General Business - Izmir (547I), International Business (546), Management (544), Marketing (545), Pre-MBA (0MBA), Undeclared:Business (000B), Undeclared:Pre-Accounting (00AC), Undeclared:Pre-Finance (00FI), Undeclared:Pre-Gen Business (00GB), Undeclared:Pre-Interntnl Bus (00IB), Undeclared:Pre-Management (00MG), Undeclared:Pre-Marketing (00MK)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (BUS368 Minimum Grade of C- or 20368 Minimum Grade of C-) and (BUS341 Minimum Grade of C-* or 20341 Minimum Grade of C-*) and ( Math Placement Level 5 or MAT171 Minimum Grade of C- or MAT181 Minimum Grade of C-)
* May be taken at the same time