SOC480 Fieldwork in Human Services I
This is an introductory field education course in which students examine and practice beginning counseling skills. Concurrently, students do an internship of 132 hours: 104 hours at the field site (8 hours a week); 3 hours in placement coordination and individual supervision with the college instructor; and 20 classes at the college.
- 4 (may be repeated for credit)
- Liberal Arts
- Human Services (538H)Must be enrolled in the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration):
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (SOC100 Minimum Grade of D- or 87100) and (SOC350 Minimum Grade of D-* or 87350*)
* May be taken at the same time