The Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs serves as the chief academic officer, is a member of the President's executive management team, and assumes the responsibilities of chief executive in the President's absence. Reporting directly to the President, the Provost/Vice President is responsible for the five instructional divisions, as well as the Sojourner Truth Library, Academic Advising, Center for International Programs, Extended Learning, Sponsored Programs, the Honors Program, and the Center for Teaching & Learning.
- 2012-13 Welcome / Policies & Procedures
- Syllabus Requirements (rev. July 2012)
- Academic Calendar
- SUNY Guide for the Evaluation of Undergraduate Programs, 2012
- New Paltz Guide to Academic Program Review and Self-Study, Part 1 * (revised draft, June 2012)
- SUNY New Paltz Mission Statement
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education: See www.newpaltz.edu/middlestates for related documents, including the 2011 New Paltz Self-Study Report, May 2011 Site Team Visit Final Report, and 2011 Middle States Statement of Accreditation Status.
- Online Course Policy