AC² Research at New Paltz
AC² Summer Research Program
- Each summer, a research program is held during Summer Session 1. Students work in teams mentored by SUNY New Paltz faculty members. The program is open to AC² students of any class year.
- Applications and specific information are available on Blackboard in the “New Paltz Summer Research Program” folder and in the office by March.
AC² Academic Year Student Research Stipends
- Each year the program provides some funding to support individual AC² students as they conduct research with a faculty mentor during the academic year. Interested faculty and students should contact Nancy Campos for more information.
Other Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Undergraduate student research opportunities are also provided through several campus-wide programs.
- Current AC2 students can access information on research programs at other locations through our Blackboard community. Information is periodically posted beginning late summer through winter.
Many AC² students, particularly Engineering and Computer Science students, have obtained internships through Inroads, an organization that trains youth for business and industry. For more information please visit INROADS.