During 2015 - 2016, 32 AC2 students logged over 5,000 hours of research and internship experience.
AC² Research at New Paltz
AC² Summer Research Program
- Each summer, a research program is held during Summer Session 1. Students work in teams mentored by SUNY New Paltz faculty members. The program is open to AC² students of any class year.
- Applications and specific information are available on Blackboard in the “New Paltz Summer Research Program” folder and in the office by March.
AC² Academic Year Student Research Stipends
- Each year the program provides some funding to support individual AC² students as they conduct research with a faculty mentor during the academic year. Interested faculty and students should contact Reena DePaolo for more information.
Other Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Undergraduate student research opportunities are also provided through several programs available through campus-wide programs. For information on these programs go to Undergraduate Student Research.
- Current AC2 students can access information on research programs at other locations through our Blackboard community. Information is periodically posted beginning late summer through winter.
Many AC² students, particularly Engineering and Computer Science students, have obtained internships through Inroads, an organization that trains youth for business and industry. For more information please visit INROADS.
Other opportunites are posted in our Blackboard community.