During the 2013 - 2014 AY 23 AC2 students logged over 4,900 hours of research and internship experience.
AC² Research at New Paltz
AC² Summer Research Program
- Each summer, a research program is held during Summer Session 1. Students work in teams mentored by SUNY New Paltz faculty members. The program is open to AC² students of any class year.
- Applications and specific information are available on Blackboard in the “New Paltz Summer Research Program” folder and in the office by March.
AC² Academic Year Student Research Stipends
- Each year the program provides some funding to support individual AC² students as they conduct research with a faculty mentor during the academic year. Interested faculty and students should contact Dr. Nunes (email@example.com) for more information.
Other Research Opportunities for Undergraduates on Campus
- Undergraduate student research opportunities are also provided through several programs available through campus-wide programs. For information on these programs go to Undergraduate Student Research.
Research at Other Campuses
- University of Buffalo LS AMP Summer Research Program
- Stony Brook University LS AMP Summer Research Program
- University at Albany LS AMP Summer Research Program
AC² students can find information for research and internship opportunities on our Blackboard community. Information is periodically posted beginning early Fall.
Many AC² students, particularly Engineering and Accounting students, have obtained internships through Inroads, an organization that trains youth for business and industry. For more information please visit INROADS.